one of the last beautiful evening cycles I had before it started getting dark early. Winter can suck a taint.
Let’s just get into this without preamble shall we?
- That you do not judge the fact that once again, I have dropped off the face of this blog for months. Or, if you do judge, you do not do it openly. Bastions of class that you are.
- That I have made it into the final quarter of 2014, slightly dented, a tad bruised but mostly fabulous.
- That when my tights ripped today, nobody in the office was around to witness my shame.
- That Papa T neither contracted Ebola nor was accosted by Boko Haram when he travelled to Nigeria the week before last.
- That my new kitchen over which I salivated for many months is as perfect as I envisioned. So perfect that I want to drape myself across a countertop and have someone paint me like one of their French girls.
- That Ray Rice’s bitch ass got fired.
- That the new fancy bras I purchased are proving adept in securing my boobs and aren’t, despite their appearance, the kind of flimsy charlatans that H&M sells.
- That I looked the bomb dot com at the wedding I attended on Saturday and managed to refrain from engaging in fisticuffs with the chief bridesmaid (even though that wench was really tapdancing on my last nerve and was completely deserving of a dressing down.)
- That it’s a mere 1.5 months until the wedding of one of my most favourite people in all the world. Nanna, I cannot wait.
- That I am leaving the country the day after tomorrow for a long awaited break.